Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's to the new year!!

WOW!!! Where has time gone? 2009 was a pretty good year for us. Here are some of the highlights...
  • Addilynn Zora came into our lives
  • Our 1st anniversary
  • Went to California AND Florida
  • We made a lot of new friendships with people
  • Ty got a really good job at Zions Bank
  • Became closer as husband and wife.
  • Learned that being a parent is not that easy, but at the same time is VERY rewarding.
  • I turned 21

There is always so much more that has happened, but these are a few things that I consider to be important. I'm excited to see what 2010 brings. A few things we are looking forward too are...
  • Our trip to San Francisco for our 2nd anniversary
  • Addi's first birthday
  • Watching Addi grow up.
What I look forward to most is being able to have my family by my side through everything I do. My family is the most important thing to me. It doesn't matter what we do this year as long as we make some good memories and are HAPPY.

No comments: