- She now says dada.. We've been waiting so long for her to say something like mama or dada. She knows that it means dad too.
- She has 6 teeth. 4 on top 2 on bottom. I thought it was her k9's coming in, but it is her middle ones.
- She knows she can walk, but knows that crawling will get her there faster.
- She is a climber. She tries to climb up on everything.
- She LOVES to read books. That is the only time she really slows down is when I read her a book. The touchy and feel are her favorites.
- Eats anything and everything.
- Playing patty cake is one of her favorites.
- She now can play peek a boo. I'll cover up and she will pull the blanket off my face, or she will put the blanket over her face and pull it down.
- Still loves anyone and everyone.
I swear she learns something new every day. I love her so much and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be her mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment