Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 12

Scripture: John 17: 11- 19

Journey: Identify a change that you would like to make in your own life. It could be something amiss in your family, your work, your relationships, or an individual weakness. Write down a plan that will enable you to make that change. Approach the Lord in prayer and ask for His help.

There are two thing that I would like to work on. One is my relationship with Ty and the other is my relationship with myself. I feel that if I work on myself than that will then help my relationship with Ty. There are those days where I'm moody, stressed out, or just tired and I feel like Ty gets the butt end of it. To work on myself I'm going to try and not get so up tight about having the house clean or dinner ready exactly at 5. I'm going to try and think positively about myself and hopefully that will help my attitude. To help my relationship with Ty, I'm going to really listen to how his day was. I want to be able to spend some quality time talking with him. So maybe the TV will have to be turned off for a little bit. I know that if him and I are eye to eye with things, it will make decisions easier and it also will make our home a happy place.

No comments: