Journey: Write down some ways that you have been able to turn to the Lord for direction and support. Write down some of the ways you have learned to trust Him. Today find one way to share your testimony of these two principles with someone who is struggling.
One way I've used the Lord for support is with my church calling. I'm the secretary in the Primary and I usually do sharing time once a month. I don't do well with standing in front of others and teaching. It makes me really nervous for some reason. I love the little kids because I can relate to them, but I have a hard time getting on the older kids' level. I've had to rely on the Lord to help me feel more confident in teaching and also Him telling me how and what to teach them.
I've learned that I need to trust those promptings that He gives me. You never know when someone needs a good talk, or you just need to be at a certain place at a certain time. I know that we may not know why we are there, but He does. He knows better than I do of how I can be an example of Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment