Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 7

Scripture: Moroni 7: 26

Journey: Ponder the fie characteristics of prayer given in this verse (Ask, ask in the name of Christ, determine which is good, have faith, blessing comes) How will remembering these make your prayers more meaningful? Choose one step that you would like to focus on. As you kneel to pray tonight, thank your Heavenly Father for His Son, Jesus Christ. Share with Him the reasons why you are grateful for the Savior. Let Him know what you knowledge of Christ means to you.

One thing I want to work on with my prayers is determining what is good for me. Sometimes I think I ask for things over and over again. When I ask my Heavenly Father for certain blessings, I need to ponder and see if what I'm asking for will benefit me and my family. I need to work on all of the steps, but this one I'm going to work extra hard on.

No comments: