Journey:What counsel do you remember most from the last general conference? Write down the counsel given and place it somewhere that you will see it often. How can following that counsel strengthen your testimony of Jesus Christ? What is one way you can apply inspired counsel to your life today?
The one things I really remember about the last general conference without looking at the Ensign is the first one talk given by President Monsen when he announced the building of 5 new temples. I think that is so amazing that more and more temples are being built. I'm very grateful that we have a temple here in Vernal that we are able to enjoy. We have pictures of the temple around the house and it is so refreshing to see them. I need to remember when I look at them the importance of them. Going to the House of the Lord will strengthen my testimony about Jesus Christ so much because that is His house. So what better place to go to learn about Him, than His house? I want to apply this to my life by going to the temple more often. At least 2 or 3 times a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment