Journey: Attempt to analyze through different eyes a situation that has been troubling you. Pray that the Savior will touch your eyes so that you will see what you need to do differently. Then, take some time to write down some of the good things that have come to you through Christ. How does recognizing these blessings bring you hope?
I had something that was troubling me earlier this week, but from the few days that I've been doing my little journey I've learned that I don't need to worry about it. I have been worry about my weight though. I know it isn't a huge situation, but it is something that is troubling me. I just don't feel good about myself. I feel that I would be happier if I could just lose 5-10 lbs. I need to remember that people shouldn't look at what you look like on the outside, but how you are in the inside. I know that that is what really matters, but it is hard to really believe that. I'm going to try to look at the good things about myself instead of what I'm not. Yes, I am still going to work on losing some weight, but I need to not let it effect my attitude.
Having my family is truly a blessing and gives me great hope. Having them with me makes me strive to be a better mom and wife. Through Christ I know that if we all work hard together we can all be together forever. When I'm having a rough day with Addi, I need to look at the broader prospective. Instead of getting frustrated with her, I need to take a step back and look at what I can be doing to help her.
No comments:
Post a Comment