Scripture: Luke 22: 21-22
Journey: When you see the battle raging, where do you see yourself in the fight? consider your church calling, your role as a parent, or your role as a friend. do you give some, or do you give al? Find one way that you can strengthen someone today.
Today when I read the chapter in the book it talked alot about where you "stand". Do you stand up for Christ? Do you stand as a witness? And she gave some more examples of standing. As I think about where I stand I think I'm sometimes just in the middle. I know I could be doing more, but yet I'm not totally on Satan's side. I need to learn that it is ok to stand up for Christ and not be ashamed. Sometimes I feel like I don't be labeled as a Molly Mormon, or someone that just talks about just the church. I need to be better at wearing Christ on my sleeve, and not worrying about what people might think of me. I need to "stand" for what I believe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment