Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st Christmas




This Christmas was probably one of the funniest ones I've ever had. I was so excited for Addi to open her presents. I think I was anticipating her reaction because I wasn't sure how excited she would be. She didn't really get the whole opening presents, but she sure loved the wrapping paper afterwards. She loved her music center that she got from Santa. We couldn't pull her away from it. I got a beautiful mirror from Ty and some other things. Ty got a new watch, legos, and a TV for our bedroom. Addi got tons of stuffed animals and lots of blocks. She also got this little walker, but she doesn't really get the concept yet. We all got spoiled this year. It was so nice having all of our family in town, but it definitely was a long day. We are truly grateful for our many blessings and that we were able to afford Christmas this year. We were able to help a few families out this year that didn't have much and it just makes you appreciate what you do have. Also we can't forget the main reason we celebrate Christmas. I'm so grateful that I can benefit from the greatest gift ever given and that is Christ coming. I'm grateful for His example and His sacrifice for all of us.

Oh and we can't forget that Addi's two top front teeth finally came through on Christmas Eve. So I got my Christmas wish... get two front teeth for Christmas. I love my girl, but man teething is so hard!








I seriously can't get enough of this girl.




1 comment:

The Millers said...

christmas was a blast this year. Mason was so so busy we could barely keep up with him. I dont know what we are going to do when he can walk! He absolutely loved the wrapping paper