Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Two of her favorites

This last week Addi got to help her dad give Oscar a bath. She loves the bath and loves Oscar, so of course she loved both of them put together. It was super cute to watch her have so much fun.




6 comments:

Harvey Family said...

Ty, it was great to see you a few weeks ago... Your family is beautiful!

Erin said...

She is so cute Chels! I can't believe how grown up she is already.

Kael and Katy said...

So cute!!

Ben and Marcie said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

The Millers said...

love it!

Ashley said...

Question: Does Ty do most of his dog bathing in his church clothes?! :) haha Looks like they had fun! It makes me want to get a little buddy for Kaylee!!! But i will refrain, I'll just try to remember the bark of Oscar everytime I feel like Kaylee needs a dog!! Addi's getting sooooooooo big. She's like 3 feet tall! I love it!