- She now will growl at you.
- She can stand by herself now for about 30+ seconds
- She has 3 teeth, and she is getting a 4th. They are her K9's and they have been so hard for her to get. I feel bad since she is in so much pain.
- Mashed potatoes, and pears are her favorite food. She eats about anything though.
- She plays so well with her toys by herself.
- She loves the shower. When ever she hears the running water she rushes into the bathroom.
- She is a dare devil and isn't afraid of anything. The other day I set her in her activity center while I jumped in the shower. When I came back into the room she had some how climbed out and was playing with her toys on the floor.
- She can stick her tongue out and vibrate it.
- She loves reading books.
- She does this excited face where she clinches her fist and teeth and does a little shiver.
We just love her so much. I look at her everyday and thank my Heavenly Father for sending me the greatest blessing I've ever gotten. I'm so lucky that she is my daughter and that she is in our lives. I seriously never thought that I would love someone this much. I can't wait to see what she is going to learn this month.
6 comments:
Chels, she is so cute! I love how happy she is all the time, and i cannot believe that she is already 10 months, time goes by so fast!! Merry Christmas!!
Spencer and I were just talking about how cute she is! You guys seem like you have a lot of fun with her. Thanks for this post, it's fun to read about what your little girl is like. I wish we could see her and the both of you more!
Spencer and I were just talking about how cute she is! You guys seem like you have a lot of fun with her. Thanks for this post, it's fun to read about what your little girl is like. I wish we could see her and the both of you more!
She is so adorable. Pretty soon she will be at her first birthday eating cake!! I am sure your Christmas will be so fun this year, along with many many more.
she is so big and cute. I cant believe how fast they grow
Well from the pictures it looks like she'll be learning how to drive...good luck with that one!!! She's a Doll!
Post a Comment