This little guy has found his tongue. He loves to stick it out
even when he is smiling.
I love how his eyes still are so blue.
This little girl keeps me on my toes lately.
But she sure is cute.
At the end of March we took her to Central Cove Pre-school to get tested for speech, motor skills, and social skills. I have known that she was a little behind in her speech and so I wanted to get her some help if she needed it. Central Cove has a speech program and it is one of the best in the basin, they say. The testing went alright. She was a little scattered brained, and distracted . I got a call earlier this week for her to have another test done in the speech area. We went today and it went pretty good. She talked alot more and was more her self. At the end of the test Miss Anita tells me that Addi definitely qualifies (even though she is just barely 3) and that she will start pre-school immediately. I was totally blown off my rocker. I was expecting for her to say that Addi will start in the fall. Addi will start going after the Easter break. It is once a week for 2.5 hrs. I am still trying to believe that she is old enough for preschool and the fact that she will be away from me for that long. I would rather her get help now though instead of starting Kindergarten already behind. I hope she will get the help she needs and I'm sure she will.
Why do they have to grown up so stinkin fast?!
3 comments:
Wow! That is crazy! What ever will you do in those 2.5 hours? ;) It does go by so fast. I still remember when Addi was born, and I swear it was like last year! Also, I love that you were wearing your Snow College sweats. They are my favorite outfit.
Both my kids qualified for preschool because of their speech. You will be amazed at the difference it makes.
Oh goodness girl! Congrats to you and Ty on the High Counsel calling! Ty will do amazing! Sounds like you guys have probably got a lot of blessings coming your way ;) That is exciting to hear about Addi! And oh gosh! Look at Parker's eyelashes!
Post a Comment