My little baby isn't so much a baby baby anymore.
He doesn't like to be rocked anymore because he knows it means its sleeping time. He doesn't like to lay on his back anymore because it is just boring. He can sit on his own for more than a minute or so. He gets better and better each day. He wants to scoot so bad. I am sure he will get it soon enough. He loves bath time. When he hears the water running he starts kicking and squealing. He loves to eat. Just today he had a bowl and a half of oatmeal, a container of his applesauce, and a little bit of yogurt. He loves to try to new food. He is starting to love to jump. He also loves when men talk to him. He loves when anyone talks to him, but he seems to give men just an extra big smile.
He has found that he can squeal now. I love hearing babies talk. He also loves to grab people's faces. If he hasn't seen you in a while he will reach up and grab your face. He has found his feet and is constantly trying use them to play with his toys. He drools and drools because he rarely closes his mouth. I keep thinking a tooth is coming in, but nope. He just likes to gnaw on your hands or anything else he can get his hands on.
Your stats are:
28 inches: off the charts
17 lbs. 14 oz.: close to the top
and you have a big head.
Shots were a rough go this time. You got super sick. It was so sad to see.
Because seriously look at that face and tell me you don't just smile when you see it.
4 comments:
I'm still trying to figure it out too. Did six months really just fly by?! I'm sure the next six months will fly by as well. Parker is so handsome and adorable!
Oh he is just so cute. Wish we could get our kids together more. Let me know when you come out this way!
SO adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Chels Sorry im a slacker friend and haven't been reading!!! Parker is just a stinkin cutie pie!! I can't handle it!!! i just wanna squeeze his cheeks!!! Little boys are fun ;)!.. Addi is such a doll! she's growing so big! i can't believe her and jacer are 3 now!!! Your little family is beautiful chels! and you are one awesome mommy!!!
Post a Comment