We went out to our semi-annual Disney on Ice trip. It was Toy Story themed, so being the nice mom that I am I let Addi wear her Buzz pj's. She liked watching the skating and loved getting her new Jessie doll. I told her we were going to go see Buzz and Woody and she would tell me "No, I go see Jessie". I didn't even know she liked Jessie that much to be honest ha ha.
The next day we had a farewell to go to in Gunnison. Ty's Aunt Elizabeth is leaving for San Bernardino, CA. It was nice to see the Jensen side of the family since we don't see them all very much.
2 comments:
I love the picture where Parker is just gnawing on Ty's hand. Such a cute family you have! :)
How fun! Sounds like Disney On Ice is a tradition for you guys. :)
Post a Comment