Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Early Birthday

Happy early birthday to Ty and I. 

I felt bad because I am going to be in Boston over his birthday and so I decided to do something a little cheesy for him. All of our weekends were packed with stuff to do before I left and so I decided to take him to the Mariott here in good ol Vernal for just some R & R a few weekends ago. He was really surprised, but yet he went along with my cheesy-ness. I told him that I had a surprise early birthday present for him and he had no idea. Addi had her weekly sleep over at Grandma Debbie's and then I talked Grandma Shelly into taking Parker for the night. It was so nice to just have a little get a way with out really getting away. We were able to sleep in and still be able to get yard work done too.

 I had to go to an stake activity's day party and while I was at that, Ty went and got me my early bday present. I had been asking for a biking trailer and he got me this awesome stroller. This is one of the top notch strollers. We got the bike attachment, and the stroller attachment. They have so many things you can add to this thing. I have used it almost every day. It is FABULOUS!! Thanks my dear. 

Addi had to get used to sitting next to her brother. It was a rough there on the first go, but now she seems to be fine with it. She still doesn't want him touching her though. 




Then these are just some cute pictures I took just because :)


Grandma Shelly got him this hat and doesn't he look like a little man?  LOVE IT!

And he is still stinking that tongue out.  



2 comments:

4Battyz said...

Thats awesome i've always wanted one of those!!! Parker is getting so big he is so so so ADORABLE just like his sissy!!! Oh and congrats to Ty on his new calling that is so awesome! You guys are great!! I hope you have fun in Boston!!

The Normans said...

LOVE the hat!