On Thursday it is Mr. Jensen's 29th birthday. He was so very thoughtful and kind when he said I could miss it so I can go to Boston. What a guy! He told me not to get him a present since we were going to combine our birthday presents. But what kind of wife with that make me not to get him something?
Pre-cursor** I got him a watch for Valentine's. We ended up taking it back to get fixed because the battery was dead and the winding knob was super loose. It wasn't a super nice watch, but it did look good. It took 2 months to get it back from the manufacture. And it came back not fixed. He wasn't too excited to have a not up to par watch. He went to trade it in, but didn't want to spend alot of money on the one he wanted. There was actually 2, but that is where I come in...
I decided for him. He is such a great guy and he needs something nice too. He spoils me and so I needed to spoil him. I gave it to him early and he was definitely surprised. I also have him a little treasure hunt to do on his birthday to find some other smaller gifts. I truly love this guy and everything about him. He treats me so so well and such a great dad. I'm grateful that we get to spend another wonderful year with him.
Happy Birthday Herbert Tyzack Jensen!
His face when he realized what I got him.
This watch is so thin. It looks really classy.

2 comments:
Love the watch!
I love the watch! What a great wife you are!
Post a Comment