Thursday, April 26, 2012

Who doesn't love warm weather?

It has been beautiful weather. 
We have been enjoying it as much as we can. 

Addi has found that she can climb trees. She loves it. 
She always comes in with a new battle wound, but she
doesn't care. This girl is also a girl with Indian feet. 
She hates to wear shoes. 



We have also been eating lunch outside almost every day. 



We enjoyed the park the other night. 
It was Parker's first time on a swing. 
What kid doesn't like to swing? 





My niece Kinlee came over the other day while her mom was at work. 
Isn't she the cutest thing? I love her cheeks and she is so stocky. 
Her and Park are only 3 weeks apart. For the most part they like 
each other. Except when Parker makes high pitched squeals. 
Then it makes Kinless cry. 






We'll take more of this beautiful weather any day. 

4 comments:

JWPhillips said...

Those two little munchkins are adorable. I love those cheeks! It looks like you had a blast in Boston. I bet Ty and the kids were super happy to have you home and have a sense of normalcy again.

The Normans said...

How fun! I want to eat outside with you! :)

Stan & Ash said...

awe we are outside eaters too! Love the warm weather you kids look so cute!

Devin and Elisa said...

Thanks for the job security! Future readers of the Basin Nickel Ads :)