Some memories I have of her:
- She is who I'm named after. Chelsie Ray
- She only lived about 5 blocks down the street from us and so we would always ride our bikes down to her house when we were younger.
- When we had a sliver, she was the only one we wanted to get it out. She just had that magic touch.
- She is the one that started me going to yard sales. I remember waking up about 7 every Saturday when we were young to go.
- When we stayed the night at her house she would always let us have ice cream before we went to bed.
- Before we were able to get our Christmas presents she would make us clean our bedrooms; they had to be spotless.
- At Halloween she would dress up in a mask and some grubby clothes and come trick or treating to our house. She looked kind of scary not going to lie. She wouldn't say anything just shake her bag at us. It scared us when we were little, but now we laugh about it.
- Summer days up at the cabin.
- At our dance recitals or cheerleading things, she would always tell me and my sister we were the best ones out there.
- She was definitely a strong willed lady.
- She was always involved in our lives growing up and I'm grateful for all the great memories I have of her.
The first time she met Addi.
At my baby shower. I know the picture is kind of dark sorry.

4 comments:
Oh, Chels, I'm sorry about your grandma. It's always hard to lose a grandparent, they are so special! I'm glad for all the sweet memories you have of her! I love your family, you guys will be in my prayers :)
I am sorry Chels, it's always comforting to think back on all those memories you've made. At least you know she is in a much better place and gets to still see your little guy. I know Jake struggled when his last living grandparent past away too. Even though they are sick, it is still hard.
I'm so sorry chels i hope your doing ok :(.. I'm to glad you have all those great memories with her. Hope your ok.
This is such a hard thing to go through. I am sorry. It will get a little easier! I am too thankful for the plan of salvation. I dont know how one would be able to deal with death without it.
Post a Comment