Monday, August 15, 2011

Enjoying summer

Since summer is practically over I figured I'd put up some pictures of what we have done most of the summer. Addi has loved to go swimming this year. She isn't a fan of the splash park, but still likes to go because she is in her swim suit. She doesn't like all the surprise sprinklers that go off.  Her dad has taken her to the rec center and she loved that. She is definitely a water baby.

We have also gone to the drive in quite a bit this summer. Addi loves this as well. She knows when we are loaded up blankets and stuff that she needs to go get her pillow. When we pull up she starts yelling "Wahoo!!" She grabs her blank and pillow and gets settled right in. Its been way fun taking her.

These are some pictures from the 24th parade that my mom snatched
of us on her phone. 




She loves this swim suit. I bought her a different 
one but she cries and cries until I put on this one. 



She found Ty's goggles the other day and insisted she 
wore them to go swim. They kept falling off her eyes. I 
just had to laugh at her. 



This is at the drive in. 

She has been into this thing lately of stuffing food into
her mouth and just letting it sit there. This time
she had about 7 grapes in her mouth at once. 


Other than that Ty has been busy doing concrete and curbing like most summers. Me, I've just been trying to keep Addi entertained. I got her this little water table last week and that has been a big hit. I just can't believe how quick the summer has gone. Brother will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

JWPhillips said...

You have such an adorable fam Chels. I love the pic with Addi at the drive in with her all cuddled up with the popcorn. I always say this, but she is honestly getting so big, I couldn't believe how big she looked at the reception. The pic with her mouth full of grapes is hilarious!

She will for sure be a little water baby like her daddy!