He is definitely getting quite active and gives me the those nice little jabs to the ribs.
For the most part I feel ok. My hips are starting to hurt and if I'm on my feet too long then my back hurts, just the normal stuff that comes with pregnancy. I love feeling him move and knowing that I will get to meet him soon. I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy has gone that my first.
Addilynn is now 2 1/2. Sad huh? I just look at her and go where did my baby girl go? She is a handful at time, but other times I can't get enough of her.
- She still loves her bat and blank.
- She is kind of a picky eater.
- She likes to read me books.
- She said her first prayer the other night. With help of course. Talk about a heart melting moment.
- She still likes to snuggle when she wakes up from her nap.
- She is still not interested in the potty. She won't even sit on it.
- She recognizes about 10 alphabet letters.
- We are working on counting.
- Her favorite colors are red and blue.
- She is such a little chatter box to me and Ty. But kind of clam when it comes to talking to other people.
- She loves Disney movies. She has her own nick names for all of them. Hair = Tangled, Frog = Princess & and the Frog, Itch (witch) = Snow White, Umbo = Dumbo, Hat = Toy Story, Bell = Beauty and the Beast, Hook = Peter Pan, Hi-ya = Kung Fu Panda.
- She still loves to have all her little treasures with her at all times.
- I love how she is my little helper. She likes to help me clean and wash things. It is amazing how quickly they pick up on things.


4 comments:
Aww Chels she is so cute!!! She just makes me smile all the time her little personality is the cutest!!..
Please Please be careful!! i know what its like to have high blood pressure and be scared to death so please take it easy!! :).. You can make it!! And please let me know if you ever need anything ok!!
I've been waiting for a pregnancy update! :) So glad to hear you are doing well. Addi is so dang cute and is going to be such a sweet older sister. Keep up the good work.
I'm so glad my child isn't the only one who refuses to use the potty! I'm so ready for him to be potty trained, but I guess they only do it when they are ready...Still frustrating though! Addi's so cute, and getting so big!! And you are such a cute pregnant chic! Hope you are doing well, and I hope your BP stays low for the rest of your pregnancy. Good luck!
I'm so excited for you to have your boy! You look great too by the way!!!! Addi is cute and growing up so fast, you and ty have such a cute family. Hope everything works out with your BP and you'll be able to wait for another two weeks. I'm crossing my fingers for ya.
Post a Comment