We decided to take a little family trip last week to lagoon; just the 3 of us. I wanted all of us to do something fun before we become a family of 4. Addi wasn't too sure about the rides. She liked the ones that Ty could be with her on, but if she had to be by herself she cried and cried. We then went and swam and of course she was in heaven there. It was so nice to be able to spend some time together.
She cried in the corner of the boat the entire time. Ty and I would
try to wave at her and she would just wipe away the tears; like why
are you making me do this. We just had to laugh.
4 comments:
You are amazing for going to Lagoon when you're so close to having a baby!!!! I love all of your pics Addi is growing so fast. I have a question for you. How can I post other people's blogs that are private on my right side of my blog? Like what you have done for your blog. I can't figure out how to do it so whenever I want to see your blog or my friends blog I have to go to my email and look at it from there. It's kind of a pain.LOL Your so good at this stuff and I wish I was as smart as you but for the life of me I just can't get it.LOL If you want to email me stone.courtneyann@gmail.com or call me 801 450 5176 that would be awesome. Thank you so much your family is so cute. Let me know if you need anything.
Awww She is so cute!!! Thats so funny she thought you were torturing her.. YOu never know what their reactions will be.. Your a fun mommy! i'm still not brave enough to take my boys to lagoon :).. Hope your doing well!
How cute! She doesnt love her papa at all does she?!?!
That is so cute!! I may sound horrible but the look on her face was priceless. When she looks back at those pictures when she is older I am sure she will laugh. She is so cute!!
I hope your BP stays down. That is no fun at all. Good luck and I cant wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment