Friday, September 9, 2011

37 weeks



Blah.. that is how I have been feeling for about the past week. No energy, tired, no motivation, and all that fun jazz. I have had a pretty good pregnancy up until that past week and half about. (Just a pre-cursor this is going to be kind of a venting post). In the past almost 2 weeks I will have been in the hospital about 5 times. All because of... yep you guessed it HIGH blood pressure. Luckily it has always come down, but I tell you what I'm about tired of just sitting in an uncomfortable hospital bed. I know he needs to stay in there as long as he can and luckily the end is in sight. My Dr. told me if I at least get to 38 weeks then he will just induce me, instead of telling me to just take it easy. At my 36 week check up I was dilated to a 3 and then this last week I was at a 3 1/2. I have been getting contractions throughout the day, but nothing too constant. He will be here soon enough and I just need to be patient. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures of our handsome boy!!

5 comments:

JWPhillips said...

Sounds like you will meet your little one before we meet ours!! I haven't changed one bit in my last two appointments. I think I will be going until my EDD or later. Good luck Chels!!

Courtney & Cameron said...

I'm so sorry that has got to be a pain. But at least you're almost there. I'm rooting for you!!!!

Stan & Ash said...

Your almost done!! How exciting can't wait for the birth post'n

4Battyz said...

I'm sorry chels you must be so frustrated!!!.. Your almost there.. I'm a little jealous i still have four stinkin months its never gonna get here!!! Good luck with all upcoming events!!! i'm so excited!!

Kayla said...

I'm so sorry girl! I hope time passes fast for you before the little guy's arrival! I can't wait to meet him! Miss you! Hope your delivery goes good and smooth! Keep us posted :)