Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All about Addi

I know my blog has mostly been about Addi until now. Now she gets to share the spotlight with her new brother. I was going through pictures off my phone and couldn't help but blog about them. She is getting to be quite the character. She is doing better with Parker everyday. Some days better than others, but she is finally understanding I think that he is here to stay for a while. 


Papa and Nan took Addi on her first fishing trip. She had
a blast. I thought she would be afraid of the fish, but
nope not my girl. 







I got her some paint at the store one day and
she loved being able to draw. She would tell
me she was drawing a horse, eyes, and 
fingers. 



This is so her. Just chillen.. 

She has been in this nake nake stage where
if we are home she doesn't like to be in 
anything but her diaper. She put her shirt
like this and told me it was a hat. 


This is "Moose" the giraffe. Its
her new favorite toy. We try to tell her its
a giraffe, but it is still moose no matter what
we try to tell her. 


What was my life like with out this little girl? She is my pride and joy. Now Parker just gets to be more of my pride and joy :)

1 comment:

4Battyz said...

Awww she's such a big girl!!!.. Jace never wants to be dressed either.. O well its not hurting any one hehe :).. Where did you get that giraffe?? Jace loves loves them!! he would so love that!