"Near the end of his life, one father looked back on how he had spent his time on earth. An acclaimed, respected author of numerous scholarly works, he said, 'I wish I had written one less book and taken my children fishing more often.'
"Time passes quickly. Many parents say that it seems like yesterday that their children were born. Now those children are grown, perhaps with children of their own. 'Where did the years go?' they ask. We cannot call back time that is past, we cannot stop time that now is, and we cannot experience the future in our present state. Time is a gift, a treasure not to be put aside for the future but to be used wisely in the present."
** Thomas S. Monsen **
I loved this quote. It sums up my feelings so well. Time is such a precious gift.
Speaking of time.. Parker is now 2 1/2 weeks and today is his due date (the 29th) crazy right? I haven't had time to sit down and upload my pictures from his birth. Today I made time to do this. These are precious memories I didn't want to forget.
This was our first pictures with the 3 of us. Parker was about 2 hours old.
The next few pictures are when Addi came to meet Parker.
She didn't really want a whole lot to do with him, but she did
check him out a little bit.
I love this picture of Ty & Parker. It is amazing
the special spirit that is present when a newborn is born.
I love thinking that they just came from our Father
in Heaven.
These are from Parker's first bath. He actually loves his bath
as long as he is covered a little bit.
Yes, this is our first family picture of the 4 of us. We couldn't get
Addi to cooperate at the hospital.
Ty is such a great dad. He has been such a BIG help. He
will get up in the night with both Addi & Parker. He is always
concerned about taking care of his family. He is just my other half
and I don't know what I would do without him. I am
truly grateful that he is mine!
3 comments:
Aww chels.. I Love it :).. Your such a sweet mommy :) your doing an awesome job! addi is so cute i swear i can never keep jace dressed either.. must be a two year old thing.. Hey i promise i haven't forgotten about you.. We've all had nasty colds and i haven't wanted to come spread germs to you.. So i'll be stopping by in a week or two!! :).. Hope all is well.
These are adorable pictures of your cute family! I love the last one on this post of Ty holding Addi...so cute! :)
Ty is so cute with Addi. You are both such great parents. You have such a cute family. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Love you guys. Can't wait until I can post pictures like that.
Post a Comment