Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summer time?


We love to go to the parades.




We love to go to the park and play. 



We love to go on rides down the street with dad.


And we love to lick the bowl clean when mom makes fresh whipped cream for fresh berries. 

6 comments:

Emily Tesar said...

Hey Chels! I like your new blog set up! It looks way cute! I need to start one!!

4Battyz said...

I too like your blog its super cute good job!... I can't believe how big addi is.. She seems so much older then Jace and she is only a month older... She is so very cute!! Your such a cute good mommy!

JWPhillips said...

Never knew Ty had a bike! I bet Addi loves riding with dad up the street.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Your blog update is awesome! I love how big the pictures get! So much fun :) Great work my friend! Great work :)

Kayla said...

I swear all my comments on here always says how big Addi is getting :( I miss her so much! I love her little high heals! Go her for being able to walk in them! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Addi is such a doll! I love her heels! that post of Ty's hair cracked me up! haha