Miss Addilynn feet grow just almost as fast as she does. She has hit another growth spirt. I have to put her in 2T dresses, and her 18 month old clothes are getting too short. I know I always comment on how tall she is, but seriously she isn't even 18 months yet... We always get the comment that people think she is 2 year olds. Golly!! So since she has grown out of her church shoes I had to go find her a new pair (size 6). I found these super cute high heels! I put them on her and she walked down the hall and she made little clicks with her heels and she bent over to see what was going on. It took her a minute to get used to them, but aren't they so cute?
Dad does a pretty good job modeling
2 comments:
Those are ADORABLE!! Such a big girl.
Cute! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment