What a great weekend we had. We first headed down to Gunnison to go camping for 3 days. I'm not going to lie the drive down was a little long, but once we got there it was way fun. Addi loved being outside for 3 days straight. We did a lot of riding 4 wheelers and also enjoyed sitting around the campfire talking and sharing stories.
We then got home in time to watch fireworks on Sunday. We did our own little fireworks show at my parents and then we watched the big fireworks out on their lawn. Addi loved the fireworks.
Monday, Ty had off and so we took advantage of that too. We went to the parade (which Addi also loved, she just sat there and waved at everyone). Then we headed up to Red Canyon to have some lunch with some friends.
What a great weekend we had!
I decided for the drive that I would get Addi a DVD player.
One of the best purchases I've made :)
Isn't her helmet cute?
She looks like a little bobble head.
Loved throwing rocks
She also loved my sunglasses
She was SOO tired by the end of the day.
Red Canyon with the Shelley family
4 comments:
She is getting so big!! Glad you had a fun weekend... Don't kids make holidays so much more fun??
LOL!! I love the pictures of her in her helmet and the one where shes so tuckered out in her chair with her sippy! its sooo cute!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I enjoyed the pictures. I can't believe how much Addi is growing up.
yaaayyy!! Now i can look at your blog again!! Your pics are all super cute!
Post a Comment