Chels thank you for sharing this, it was a much needed reminder! ( i copied it to mine hope you dont' mind) You are so sweet chels and such a good mom! Your awesome and i miss your cute face... And dude Sesame street is part of our daily routine too! :P i love it..
Thank you for sharing this! I have seen it floating around everywhere and didn't take a minute to watch it until I saw it on your blog! Its crazy how these messages are exactly what you need some days. I very much needed to hear that message. You are wonderful! Love you, Sed
2 comments:
Chels thank you for sharing this, it was a much needed reminder! ( i copied it to mine hope you dont' mind) You are so sweet chels and such a good mom! Your awesome and i miss your cute face... And dude Sesame street is part of our daily routine too! :P i love it..
Thank you for sharing this! I have seen it floating around everywhere and didn't take a minute to watch it until I saw it on your blog! Its crazy how these messages are exactly what you need some days. I very much needed to hear that message.
You are wonderful!
Love you,
Sed
Post a Comment