Friday, July 16, 2010

"mom, mom"


The last little bit Addi has been a little handful. The fit throwing has hit full blown, she is into almost everything, she wants to be wherever I am, and she is just growing up too fast. In the middle of all this I can't help, but ponder on the great things she does too. When she can't find me she calls out "mom, mom" seriously this is the best sound in the world. I love hearing her call for me. All too soon she will not want her mom, mom. I need to cherish those simple words.
She seriously makes me laugh numerous times throughout the day. Whether it be her version of dancing, or just being too cute when she is in time out. And I can't forget that I always having a little side kick wherever I go.
I look at her and I know without a doubt she is my greatest joy and truly my greatest blessing. I can't remember what my life was like without her. I love you Addilynn Zora!


11 comments:

4Battyz said...

Oh my goodness! she is getting so big! Its hard when they start going into the terrible two's! i am sorry, just stick with your guns! She is so cute!

Kassi Luck said...

See, you are so much more positive than I am. She is so cute. I havent even attempted time out with Brysen yet, cause I dont even think that he would understand. I forget that Addi is only a couple months older than Brysen yet she seems so much older. I will ave to try the time out with him and see how it goes. He has seen it done many times with Daysen so maybe he will understand more than I think.

Courtney & Cameron said...

Don't you just love being a mom even though they have those moments! Addi is so cute and boy is she growing fast.

Unknown said...

she is getting SO BIG!!

Jelena said...

Wow...she looks so old in that last picture! I can't believe she is getting so big.

Jelena said...

Wow...she looks so old in that last picture! I can't believe she is getting so big.

Ben and Marcie said...

She is too cute! I love her!! I love that quote on your picture, about your heart walking around outside your body, so cute!

gledyfam said...

She doesn't look like a toddler anymore, She looks little girl, that's crazy. You're a great mom, Chels. I love you!

JWPhillips said...

I love the quote, and I cannot believe how big she is getting. The picture of you two is one to always cherish.

Stan & Ash said...

She is so stinkin cute! i am so gad i can look at your blog again! I also love that quote! Where did you find it? I am going to steal it if its ok and put it somewhere in my house...
Your family pictures are super cute too!

Journey of the Davies said...

Chels you are such a great mom. Reading this blog makes me what to have kids.