Oh and Thursday night my mom and I went to the concert. Jodee Mesena was singing and it was so much fun to have a girls night. And not to mention it was FREE, it made it all the better.
Of course I didn't take my camera on that day, but oh well.
Then on Saturday we went to the Demolition Derby. It was pretty lame this year. They didn't have very many cars in there and in between heats (all 4) they would play music for about 20 minutes. So we were kind of let down on that, but Addi loved it.
They had all the towns in Vernal posted around
so of course we had to take a picture next to "Jensen"
We sat by some friends at the Derby and they have a little boy that was born on the same day as Addi. They are exactly the same age. She is a giant compared to Sutton! But they liked playing with each other. Addi also got her first kiss. Definitely black mail for when they get older.

3 comments:
I love that picture of you three! So cute! Looks like you had a fun time :)
Looks like Addi needs some pets to play with. Maybe a chicken to wake you up in the mornings?!
Oh my gosh I love the "first kiss" pic! How cute!!
Post a Comment