Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting bigger by the day

 I saw on another one of my friends blogs that she made her little girl cupcakes to celebrate her half birthday. I decided that I would do the same thing. Addi just kind of licked the frosting, but she didn't really eat the cupcake part. At least we tried right?




Now for the fun part. I found her an outfit and we had to wait
for a helper to come with us to do pictures. 
(That's why it took a little bit to get them done; finding good help these days is hard :) 
Thanks Grandma for coming with us! 


Which one is your favorite? 







We sure love you munchkin! 

8 comments:

Kayla said...

Love love the outfit! These pics are so stinkin cute! Love them! Good job girl!

The Millers said...

holy cow she is so big!!! I love it! very cute little girly outfit :)

Erin said...

She is so cute! I love all the pics too :)

Courtney & Cameron said...

way cute I love them all. I really like the one with her next to all the flowers and I also love the one where she against the wall and you wrote sugar and spice. They really are so cute what a big girl. Love the outfit too!!!!

The Normans said...

I love the one with her standing by the flowers! So cute Chels!

Unknown said...

i love it!She's so big! love the picture with the sugar and spice quote, thats my fav!

JWPhillips said...

Love them all! Every single one is adorable. The cupcakes look yum!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word she is getting so big! And what a great idea to make cupcakes on the half birthday! I'm going to do that next year :)
As for the photo, I love LOVE the flower one! Such gorgeous vivid colors!
Girls get to wear such cute clothes :)
Huge hugs from Alabama!