Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So long sweet summer

What a fun summer we have had. Just to sum up the last couple of weeks..

We have loved going on bike rides. Addi loves
it and she doesn't want to get out of her seat when we get home. 
Her helmet is cute isn't it? 





Addi's hair is getting so long. I put in into a single pony tail the other day.
She is just growing up too much.




A couple of weekends ago we went out to Herriman and  spent some time
with Ty's dad and step mom. Aunt Jessica preformed at a football game
and so we went to support. Addi and Kenadee were being to cute
so we had to get a couple pictures. Usually they don't get along too well
(meaning Kenadee doesn't like Addi)
so to see them playing like this was great!





Labor Day weekend was a blast too. It was the Massey family reunion.
It was so nice to spend some time with family. Addi loved Jake & Michelle's
horses and so she got to ride them. She makes a pretty cute cowgirl.
She is so not afraid of anything.
While up there we got to ride 4 wheelers too. And of course that was a big
hit also.






So long sweet summer of 2010! We made some awesome memories.... 

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Awe Addi's pony tail is the cutest thing ever! And I love her helmet! I am so sad summer is over :(

JWPhillips said...

The pictures with her on the horse and cowboy hat are too cute. Summer sure flew by!

4Battyz said...

So cute.. Isn't it sad summer is over... I don't even feel like we even got a real summer... its been chilly and fall weather for ever.. o well... I do love her pony-tail its super cute on her :)

Unknown said...

she is getting so big! I love those pictures, what an awesome summer!

Anonymous said...

She really has grown up so much! I hope we can come out there in October. Ed's days off are a bit funny. They are Wednesday and Thursday. If we came out during the week would we be able to get together?