Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Canvas Bird Decor

I saw this craft on Studio 5 about a month ago. When I saw it I kind of thought to myself... I could do that.
I would not call myself crafty at all. Scrapbooking, all the other wood working things, and just putting things together and making it cute is NOT me. I definitely feel very proud of myself for tackling this project.

I spent around $24.00 total on this project. It would have been cheaper, but I bought another set of canvas's.  If you want to make one go here and it will give you directions and a supply list. It is definitely not hard at all. If I can do it anyone can!

If you are to do it, I found a picture of leaf to trace too just so they all looked the same. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

way cool!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

These are really cute! The girl that showed how to do this project is my sister-in-laws sister. If that makes sense. She always has really cute ideas. You did a great job!

gledyfam said...

They look great Chels!