DISNEYLAND!
We are going October 14 to the 17.
We went to Disney World last October.
Look at how little Addi was...
We wanted to go somewhere not to far away, and somewhere that would entertain Addi. So why not Disneyland?!?! We are going with my mom and sister. WAHOOO!! Can't wait :)

5 comments:
Freaking lucky!!!! Oh you will have so fun! Bo and I are working on going some place fun around then too! Yay!
Oh my goodness, how fun!!!
Oh how I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! It is still one of my favorite places!! Seriously!! I havent been for a few years. Addi will absolutely love. I took Daysen when he was almost 2 and he loved it!!
Oh, you're so lucky!! I love Disneyland, you guys will have so much fun!!
I hear Disneyland is awesome in October for Halloween. A co-worker of mine is taking his two girls that same weekend to Disneyland and doing the trick-or-treating. I hope you have fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment