Monday, September 20, 2010

Someday

I've been thinking of things lately that I would love to do. You know kind of like a bucket list, but not really. Its just those things your day dream about and would hope it would happen someday. Here is a list of a few of my dreams and a few of Ty's. Maybe someday some of them will be accomplished.

I would love to be a chef. I love watching cooking shows. Just to be able to throw something together and know it would taste good would be so cool. Along with that I would want to have a great pallet to taste all sorts of amazing things.

I think my all time dream is to go to the Ellen Degeneres show. I love watching her show and I laugh so hard when I watch it sometimes. I just think it would be a blast to go. I have already told Ty that if I can get tickets we are definitely going.

I want to go back to London, England. I went when I was a Senior in high school and it was so beautiful. I want to be able to go back someday and visit again.

One of Ty and I's dream is to go to Australia. It is where he served his mission.

Ty told me two of his dreams is to see the Waterfall house built by Frank Lloyd Wright (an architect from the 20's on). Ty loves all of his work. Ty also wants to go see the Vatican in Italy.

I would love to be able to build my dream home. I don't know what it looks like yet, but I just know what things I want in it.

I know all of these things are just things, but it sure would be nice to be able to enjoy life to its fullest .
Hopefully someday we will be able to do these things.

1 comment:

gledyfam said...

Chels! I would absolutely LOVE to go to the Ellen Show! So if Ty deicides he doesn't want to go with you, you have a back-up date to go with! :) Love ya, and it was good to see you today!