Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 and a half

18 months?!?! Seriously?!?! 

Man time has just kept speeding up. I can't believe I officially have a toddler now. I look at her and just can't believe how big she is. I love this stage though. Every stage they go through is so much fun, but once they get to where you can really see their personality it is super fun. She is a little terror and is into almost everything and is always exploring, but that comes with the territory right? I still am amazed at how fast she catches on to things. You can just see it in her eyes that she is observing every little thing.

Here are just a few things about her:


  • loves to color
  • is starting to know how to play pretend
  • loves to watch Sesame Street
  • likes to play chase
  • is always wanting to talk on the phone
  • likes to wash her hands
  • when you ask her how old she is.. she will hold up 1 finger
  • loves to help me carry in the grocery's 
  • her favorite song right now is Head Shoulders Knees & Toes.  It is so cute to watch her try to do the actions. She touches her head and then bends straight over to get her toes and just stays there with her hands still on her head. 

few of the words she can say.... nan nan (breann) papa, grandma, oscar, ball, DON'T, hi, bye, again, mom, dad, oh no, wow, whoa... She hasn't quite learned how to put two words together yet, but I'm sure it will come soon enough. 


Last week was her first week in nursery and she really liked it. She loves playing with the "big" kids. I just watched in amazement when she came in for singing time and how big she acted. In my eyes she will always be my baby, but in her eyes she is a big girl. 

Addilynn Zora you are my greatest blessing 



She is 18 months on the 18... 

p.s. her 18 months pictures will come later
i want to get her a new outfit :) 

7 comments:

Courtney & Cameron said...

wow that has gone by way fast! she is such a cutie. Happy 18 months to you Addi!

4Battyz said...

Awww. Chels! Time flies doesn't it?? Don't you wish you could hang on to when they were a precious newborn? But then again it is so much fun to watch them grow and learn to be little people!. You are great mom!

gledyfam said...

Aw Chels. I like this post. You're a great mom, and Addy is so lucky to have you!

Journey of the Davies said...

I can't believe she is already 18 months. You are such a good mom. You are so good to keep track of the different things she is learning at the different stages of her life.

Stan & Ash said...

awe she is so darling!
I can't wait to see her 18 month pictures!

Kayla said...

Awe she is such a smart little girl! I just love her! I'm so glad that I got to spend time with you guys :)

Unknown said...

i cant believe how the time flies! She's such a big girl! and so smart!