Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We're so glad when daddy comes home!

5 o'clock is our favorite time of day...



Da da is home!

4 comments:

Courtney & Cameron said...

That is so Cute!!! I love it!!! she is getting so big. We totally should get together and have play dates. Our girls would have a blast and it would be so nice to see you again!

Ashley said...

ummm....is that snow in your front yard still??? HELLO! did no one tell you it's SPRING TIME!!! get out there with some matches and melt it...Kaylee and I will come help, it'll give us something to do beside whine!!! :)

Journey of the Davies said...

This is so cute. I remember as a little girl how excited I got when my dad would come home from work. Instead of waiting at the door like Addi, I would run and hide so when my dad walk in the door I could scare him. I don't think I was ever successful but it was fun. And now I get excited when Joe comes home from work. I love that time of day.

Kael and Katy said...

That's so cute! That's how it is at our house too, the girls just stare out the window until they see Kael's truck pull in. I love that they love their Daddy, that's so cute! We need to get together, how have you and your cute family beeN?