Over the weekend we got the chance to go with my sister Breann to take some of her Senior Pictures. We just went to a few places here in Vernal. If I do say so myself I think these turned out pretty well for taking them ourselves. I have some cool setting on my camera, like the one where it pulls out only green. That's why I had to include some of Addi because she was in green.



3 comments:
Chels!!!! these are stinkin awesome you guys did great!!!!!! Breann I can't believe it!!! She is so beautiful! like her older sister!!! AWESOME JOB OM THE PICS
I had left a comment but i think Jace deleted it some how so if you get two from me sorry.... But anways these pictures are so so so so good i love them chels you did AWESOME! I can't believe Breann she is so beautiful! Just like her older sister :) good job chels!
The pictures turned out so cute! At first I thought you'd done something different with your hair, then I realized it wasn't you. How fun for her to be graduating and going to college. What will your parents do? Play with Adi, I guess :)
Post a Comment