Monday, April 12, 2010

Girly Girl?!?



Addi is being so stinkin cute. I love this stage. Even though she is kind of getting an attitude it is still fun. She is catching on to things so quick. She knows what a monkey says, a lion, and she tries to moo, but she can't get the ooo sound. She is starting to know what certain phrases like give me a kiss, i want some, wave bye, where's dad? and so many other things. I thought this was super cute though... She watches me do my hair and so of course she tries to do hers. (by the way she is starting to kind of let me do her hair, but it is still a challenge). So the other day she found my comb and I told her to comb her hair and she started to. Then I told her to come comb mommy's and so she did. It was so stinking cute because she really tried to comb it, but she would just more or less run her fingers through my hair. Now when she finds the comb she comes up to me and wants to comb my hair. Oh goodness I just love that little girl so so much!


She had to do Aunt Nan's hair too.
She looks certain she knows what she is doing

I love her so much!