We haven't been up to too much this week. So I figured I would just post a few picks of the little rug rat! She is getting to be a little pill, but it is so fun. She is starting to be really funny. She also is picking up on a lot of things. I love watching her grow up! I think I take a picture of her at least once a day. I just can't get enough of her.
Her with her favorite teddy
I love this little gangster pose of hers.
Look at her arm, its on her knee.
When I was cooking dinner, she got into the towels.
At least this was an easy mess to clean up.
She loves to carry things around her neck now.
She will play with shirts, blankets, and anything else
that she can put over her head.
I found her playing like this the other day.
I'm surprised that it didn't fall over.
2 comments:
Mason loves to hang things around his neck too! They are so funny!
You and Ty have such a cute little girl. Seeing Addi really makes me want a baby. One day Joe and I will have our own.
Post a Comment