Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Table Project

Ty's sister gave us her old table since she was going to be getting a new one. We had to sand it and re paint it. I also had to re upholster the chairs. It took me a few days to find what fabric I wanted to use. I wanted to get something that I would like seeing every day. Re upholstering is what took the longest because I had to pick out all the staples of the old ones and then put new staples in the new ones. But I am definitely happy with the end product. I'm not a crafty person so this was big for me. I'm glad I have a husband that is a good sport and will help me do things like this. Thanks so much babe! I'm way excited to have a bigger table :) Anyone want to come for dinner? We have room now. lol

Sorry the pictures aren't in order.



After





Before


After


Before







4 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

SO cute!! I am very impressed!!

The Millers said...

I love projects. We just redid our table a couple of months ago too. Fun stuff

4Battyz said...

Way cute Chels!!! i am jealous! i want it! haha. Awesome job!

Ashley said...

Beautiful Chels, I absolutely love it!! And it goes super good with your decor in there!!!

By the way whatever's on the menu works for us...we'll bring the dessert!!! :)After all it's been almost a year since we've gotten together for dinner! And we call ourselves good friends ;)