Journey: Either figuratively or literally, gather twelve stones. Assign each stone to represent a blessing that you have recognized in your journey toward Christ. Share these blessings with your family. Testify how you are coming to know the Healer, the Master, the Son of God, even Jesus Christ. What are the stories you can tell about how He has strengthened, enlightened, comforted, or otherwise blessed you?
I've made it! I've finished the book. Thinking about the 12 stones I've collected along my journey closer to Christ are thing like... My family: I've come to realize that no matter what they are the most important thing in my life. My home: I want my home to be a place where we can feel of the Savior. My church calling: what a better way to serve the Lord than to serve in His church. I've learned to not take things for granted and that He has a hand in everything that I do. I've become a stronger individual and not afraid to bear my testimony about Him. Yes, I stood up in sacrament and told everyone of how much I love Him. I'm so grateful that I've learned to become closer to Christ and I just hope that I can keep continuing this journey on becoming closer to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment