Monday, February 15, 2010

1st Birthday Pictures




I have a GREAT cousin that takes pictures. He took our wedding pictures, Addi's newborn pictures, & now her 1st birthday pictures. Thanks so much Devin :) I can't believe a year ago we went from these kind of pictures...




to this...




She is a pretty cute 1 year old don't you think?

7 comments:

The Millers said...

her smile is so dang cute!

Ben and Marcie said...

I agree, she is pretty darn adorable! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

Gassers said...

I love her outfit. She is soooo cute!

Jelena said...

At first I thought, who is her photographer cousin? I thought Devin took those pictures? Ha ha.

Kassi Luck said...

She is adorable and I love the pics!! I cant believe she is a year old.

Ashley said...

So Cute! Thanks for letting us hang out today!!

Devin Caldwell said...

You guys are the GREAT cousins for trusting me to try and make a few nice portraits for you to have forever. Thanks for the kind words!