Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 16

Scripture: Mark 9: 17-27

Journey: Take time to identify and write down an area in which you feel you are not enough. This could include challenges that are physical, temporal, spiritual, or emotional. Take it to the Lord. Plead your case in prayer. Don't be afraid to acknowledge your weakness and ask for greater faith. Then be still and listen to the promptings that will come.

Ok I'm really struggling with being a mom right now and deciding what is best for my daughter. She is almost one and they say that they should be off the bottle by one. Addi LOVES her bottle. That is how she falls asleep and that is how she is comforted. I'm having a problem with taking away her comfort. I guess I'm scared of how I have to re-train her to go to sleep. I don't know what to do. Do I let her cry it out, or do I let her have a sippy to go to bed? But then that's not good on their teeth either. Ugh I'm so stressed about this decision. I really need some inspiration of how and when I need to do this. Being a parent is so hard because you want you child to be happy, but yet you have to do what's best for them too. So where is the line drawn? Sorry this kind of turned into a venting session, but I truly need some help. I know that I just need to have faith that I will be guided in what I need to do.

No comments: