Addi is walking!! She started taking about 12 steps a week ago, but ever since then she has just gotten braver. She will walk till she falls down. It is so crazy to see her walking. I can't believe she is big enough to walk. Wow, now she will really be a handful.
.
She also does this cute little thing where she will kneel on her knees and kind of crawl on her knees. I didn't get the best video of it, but you will get the point. She gets way excited to see her sippy, or her dad. This is when she will usually do it.
3 comments:
Oh let the fun begin! Walking makes them happier but lots of work for you! SHe is so cute, growing so fast.
Haha...so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. How fun! Traeson does that little knee walking thing too when he gets excited...weird :)
How cute! I am excited for Mason to start walking.
Post a Comment