Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lean and Lovin it!

I took Miss Addi to her 1 year check up today.
I wasn't planning on doing shots today, but it ended up happening.
Yes, we both cried. That is the hardest part about being a mom
is seeing your baby hurt. But she stopped crying about 2 minutes after it happened.
She is a tough girl.
Well here are her stats :)

Weight: Almost 21 pounds
Height: 31 1/2 inches

She is in the 50th percent tile for her weight, but once again she was off
the charts for her height.
She has grown about an inch a month since she was born.
I can't believe how tall, tall, tall she is!

2 comments:

Courtney & Cameron said...

oh my goodness she is a tall girl! Who did she get that from.LOL

Journey of the Davies said...

She is tall but she is sure dang cute.