Monday, July 6, 2009

Rolling Over

This last week Addi learned how to roll from her back to her tummy. She is getting to be such a big girl. I finally was able to get it on video. I can't believe how fast she can learn new things. It was really like just one day she decided she could roll over and now she does it all the time. She is so cute, I love her so much.


5 comments:

Kandice said...

She looks so cute and tiny to be doing that! You and Ty are the best parents!

The Millers said...

that is so great! what a big girl!

Deets Family said...

Isn't it so fun to watch all of the new things they do. She is so cute!

Ashley said...

Darn it she's getting big!! And so beutiful too :)

Journey of the Davies said...

That is so cute. I can't believe she is rolling over. Seeing things like that really makes me baby hungry.