Friday, July 17, 2009

5 months

Man where has time gone? Addilynn Zora is getting to be so old haha. She is starting to have such a fun personality. She loves to scream and talk to people. She is definitely not shy. She loves to observe everything and just be included. She loves her rice cereal and will try about anything we give her. I'm glad she isn't a picky eater yet. Hopefully it stays that way. She also loves to roll over and play on her tummy now. She gets bored after a while, but not too bad. Let's see I'm trying to remember all the fun stuff she does everyday. She can reach for things in front of her. She definitely knows what her bottle is. She does this little ew ew sound so she sounds like a little monkey. It is pretty funny. She still is a TV junkie. I can't wait to see what this next month is going to bring!! Each stage is so much fun.I never go a day without smiling at her and realizing how much I love her. She really is the greatest blessing I could ever have.


This is her observing the bear we saw at Red Canyon

As you can see she wasn't too intimidated by it. She was reaching out to touch it.

This is her being a big girl. She will take little steps if you move her forward. Before we know it we are going to have a little monster running around.

She is such a happy baby and loves smiling at her mama.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

she's growing up too fast! But it sure is fun to watch! You are such a good Momma and a great example! Thanks Chels!!!

The Millers said...

How fun are babies!! thats crazy she is already 5 months old. She is a doll!

Courtney & Cameron said...

That's awesome! I'm way excited for you guys. Hey Chelsie when you have time could you give me a call, I'm trying to change something on my blog and I can't figure it out. You're so good at this stuff unlike me. Anyways my number is 801 450 5176. Thanks Chelsie you guys have an amazing time in San Diego I can't wait to see some pics of your trip! Have Fun.