Friday, July 31, 2009

The best sound in the world

Addi is starting to be so funny. She started laughing when I clapped her hands together a little while ago, but she only laughs at it sometimes. Ty was playing with her last night and she just started laughing. It really is the best sound in the world. Seeing her happy makes my day. I love you Addi.



5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh that is SO sweet! She is too cute!

Rio said...

That is so cute! Addi's laugh is so precious!!

Kassi Luck said...

That is so cute!! Don't ya just love when they start doing these kind of things. TOO CUTE!!

Jelena said...

Oh my goodness! I love that little cackle! How cute!

Hills said...

SOOOO cute Chels! Have fun in Cali and I am still planning on getting together, whoever can alright. I will talk to ya soon!