Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rodeo Parade

It is that time of year for the Dinosaur Round-up Rodeo. We took Addi up to the parade and even though it wasn't that long, she still enjoyed being there. I remember the rodeo being so awesome when we were younger, but now as I get older it isn't that amazing. I think last year was the first year we haven't gone in a while. It is just so expensive and I get bored about an hour an half into it.

The one thing that I remember that was so neat at the rodeo was the One Arm Bandit. He is a cowboy and has only one arm (hence the name :) he does a lot of cool tricks and I might just go this year to watch just him. I guess we will see...





Addi hated me covering her ears when the sirens were going off. She keep pulling on my hands it was pretty funny.

Auntie B, Grammy, & Addi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i cannot get over how beautiful addi is getting!

{alaina} said...

Kenndi still hasn't rolled over. Your little girl is so stinkin cute, and I can tell her grandma really doesn't like her at all ;)